We specialize in home additions, whole house remodels, kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling. Mike and Molly Sowry will personally oversee your entire project from initial concept to the finished product.
We’ve outlined 5 easy steps to follow between initial contact and job completion
- On-Site Complimentary Consultation This first meeting is one way for you to become familiar with us and the work we do. We'll take a look at your home and existing conditions, discuss your priorities, your budget, design and possible solutions. We will also make sure you fully understand the remodeling process and the option of Design+Build if your project requires architectural work.
- Pre-Construction Planning Mike Sowry will meet with all trades on-site to review the project and gather pricing before the project begins, so there’s no guesswork. We never provide ballpark figures! At the same time, we will work with you to select your materials such as plumbing fixtures, appliances, decorative lighting, countertops, and more. Our Scope of Project includes a detailed description of work to take place and the fixed price. Every issue, whether it involves your budget, design priorities, draw schedule, material selections, or any other matter, will be addressed before construction begins. For pre-construction planning, we do charge a Professional Development Fee for this service based on the type of project. This fee is nonrefundable.
- Construction While the construction phase is an exciting time, it can also be invasive and messy. Mike Sowry is on the job-site daily and makes sure each job site is orderly and clean. Our tradesman follow specific site rules as designated by Virtuoso Builders with three basic themes: respect for others and their property, safety, and keeping the project on schedule. No one is permitted to work on your home without proof of current insurance coverage, a completed W-9, and completed Independent Contractor Agreement. During the project we will have progress meetings with you to make sure we are proceeding as planned. We’ll also guide you through the process of choosing any minor materials as they are needed for those not specified prior to construction. Mike and Molly Sowry are always available to answer questions and address concerns as they arise.
- Completion/Final Walk-through At completion, we’ll schedule a final walk-through with you and produce a punch-list of any minor items that need our attention. We’ll also show you how to use any new thermostats, water heaters, and security systems we’ve installed.
- Follow up Virtuoso Builders is committed to you beyond the building process, and we will be available long after your project is completed. You are welcome to contact us with any questions about your project.